We are very excited to invite you to Detroit Mercy Dental Alumni Day 2017 at The Inn at St. John’s! This event always proves to be one of the year’s highlights, so mark your calendars for March 31, 2017 and gather your friends for what is sure to be a great day.
5 Reasons To Attend Alumni Day 2017
1. Become a Better You: This year’s featured Continuing Education course is from the providers of Zingerman’s through their ZingTrain experts. This uniquely customized course will focus on creating and nurturing a culture of outstanding customer service, taking your practice to the next level. Participants will acquire new tools and techniques while learning how to implement organizational change. If you are interested in bringing along your dental team, we are happy to host; non-alumni are always welcome to attend our courses!
2. Advance Your Career: More than 300 attendees participate in Alumni Day, all with unique career paths and professional stories. Take this opportunity to network, connect and perhaps even partner with individuals who can provide you with new experiences.
3. Reunite…It’ll Feel So Good: Let the nostalgia settle in and reminisce about the great times you had as a student; catch-up with classmates and fellow alumni from those beloved dental school days. If you are celebrating a reunion (graduation years ending in 2 or 7), you will have even more opportunity to get sentimental!
4. Students Tell All: Last year the Student Panel was a beaming success, so we are bringing it back! Our students will answer your questions about what education and life is like today at Detroit Mercy Dental. What are you itching to know?
5. Drinks! Need we say more?: Segue from day to night by mingling with attendees over a beer or glass of wine at the Dean’s Reception.
Purchase your ticket today! For more information about Alumni Day and Class Reunions, visit our website: dental.udmercy.edu/alumniday
*Prices increase on March 1, 2017
See you there!